You may want to change your internet homepage to our Everyclick Search page or to our Give as you Live page. To change your browser homepage Please find the correct Browser instructions below. These instructions will allow you to change your homepage to any webpage.
To change your homepage in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to the Tools Icon located at the top right of the page.
- Go to 'Internet Options' and 'General'.
- Enter The URL into the space for your homepage for example 'www.everyclick.com' if you would like to see Everyclick for your homepage.
- click the 'Use current' button if you are already on the page you want to use.
- Then click the apply button.
To change your homepage in Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- Open the Menu which is located at the top right of the page
- Go 'Options' and the tab 'General'
- Go to the section called 'Homepage'
- Enter the Web URL that you would like to set as your home page.
- Close the Setting tab and select the home icon to test the page.
To change your homepage in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top-right corner of your window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings. (If you're using a Chromebook, click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.)
- Under "On start-up," click on "Open a specific page or set of pages".
- Click "add a new page"
- Enter the web URL address of the page that you want to see when you open Chrome,for example if you want to see Everyclick Search each time you open Chrome then enter " https://www.everyclick.com"
To change your homepage in Safari:
- Open Safari
- click on the menu button
- Click 'preferences' and then the tab 'general'.
- Enter in the website you want to view as your homepage into the 'Homepage' Field. for example 'www.giveasyoulive.com'.
To change your homepage in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three dots on the top right hand side
- Click on Settings
- Under the option 'Open with' select 'Specific page or pages'
- Change the drop down box to custom
- Delete the start option by clicking on the cross to the right hand side
- Then type the website address you want as your homepage i.e. www.everyclick.com into the
- 'Enter a web address field'
- Press the plus symbol to add this as your homepage
- Restart Edge and Everyclick should load as your homepage.
If you are using a Mac and your browser is Safari, go to Safari on your top tool bar, then 'Preferences' and 'General', and enter http://www.everyclick.com, or the URL of your choice, into the space for your homepage. If you are using a Mac and your browser is Firefox, go to Firefox on your top tool bar and follow the same procedure as above.